MONOCLE SCENTED CANDLE FOUR YOYOGI
Regular price €76,00
Monocle teamed up with Comme des Garçons once more to develop its latest signature candle.
Bring into your home the woody scent of a run through Tokyo's Yoyogi park on a crisp morning.
Featuring notes of cypress, chamomile and oakmoss, this candle will bring the freshness of that experience to your interior with the calming flicker of a flame.
The COMME des GARÇONS Germany eSHOP delivers to the following countries:
Germany: 5,50€ for Converse (1-2 pairs) and all other products
7,00€ for Converse (3-4 pairs)
9,00€ for Converse (5+ pairs)
(all prices include legally applicable VAT)
- All orders are usually dispatched within 2 working days after we received your payment.
- We do not dispatch orders on Sundays and holidays.
- Domestic deliveries of goods should arrive within 1-3 days after dispatch, please allow 2-8 days for deliveries to other European countries.
- Kindly note that dispatch times may increase during high demand periods.
- Customers in Berlin are welcome to pick up their purchase at our address. Please give us a call for contactless handover.
If you have multiple orders with different delivery dates, we combine the items into one parcel unless specified otherwise. The delivery time of your most recent order applies to this combined parcel.
We only accept returns within 14 days after you have received the goods. The items must be in brand-new and unworn condition. To complete your return we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Kindly note that products purchased from the COMME des GARÇONS Germany eSHOP cannot be returned to other COMME des GARÇONS stores; and vice versa.
- We cannot accept items where the original tags were removed. The packaging of our fragrances have to remain unwrapped.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned such as:
sale items / underwear / socks / swimwear / books / magazines / gift cards
- Once we receive your return, the goods will be inspected and we will send you an email notification whether your return is eligible for a refund. In case of approval, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied according to your original method of payment within 2-3 days after the notification.
- If the purchase was marked as a gift and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit with the value of your return.
- In case you would like to make an exchange, please treat the item as a return and purchase the new item with your refund.
- We only replace items if they are clearly defective or damaged. In this case please document your complaint and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment.
- To return the goods, please mail it to COMME des GARÇONS Germany, Linienstrasse 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany.
- We are unable to cover postage, customs duties or sales tax for any return shipments.
- We do not give full refunds for items that arrive in a damaged state. So please re-pack the goods accordingly.
- You remain responsible for the parcel/goods until it arrives with us. Therefore we recommend insured and trackable shipments.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express
- Klarna / Direct Pay (Sofort Kauf)
- Apple Pay / Google Pay
All prices on the CDG Germany eSHOP are given in EURO (€) and are shown inclusive of German sales tax (VAT) at the current rate which is 19%. This will appear on your order confirmation and is itemized for you as you pass through the checkout.
If your order is being dispatched to a destination outside the European Community (EC) this sales tax will be deducted at the checkout stage and this will be shown on your invoice. If your order is being dispatched to a country which is a member state of the EC then the total price will include VAT at the current rate.
If you choose "Klarna Sofort" (Sofort Kauf / Direct Pay), the debit of your account is carried out immediately after submitting your order.
Please note that COMME des GARÇONS Germany eSHOP has no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied on international shipments when the package reaches your destination and for which you will be liable.